Melbourne lawyer Dr Manhattan writes Quis Quistodiet Ipsos Custodes. The Doctor has been generating useful stuff recently. See ‘English Reports Available Online‘, which tells you how to find the English Reports up until 1873 online, ‘New Evidence Text Released‘, which has links to numerous resources on the uniform evidence legislation set to become law in Victoria soon, ‘UK Supreme Court to Start On Time‘ about the Supreme Court which the Doctor says is going to replace the House of Lords, and ‘Served by Mail‘, about s. 160 of the Evidence Act, 2008.
- Victoria to adopt uniform evidence legislation
- Never before, never again: Chief Justice of Norfolk Island gets a gig in the Victorian Court of Appeal
- England recognises new exception to without prejudice privilege
- Basic facts and useful resources about the uniform evidence legislation
- ‘The Cook Book’: a review