Here it is. You can read the transcript or listen. Some tidbits:
- ‘You only have to look around the rest of Australia at present and you can see that there are systemic problems in every police force and they seem to recur with unfortunate frequency.’
- He prosecuted Lionel Murphy and cross-examined Michael Kirby in that case.
- He acted for Allan Bond.
- He sought Christopher Skase’s extradition.
- He has two books and a couple of plays ready for publication.
- Insurance cover for disciplinary investigations and prosecutions
- Costs ordered against Law Institute in unsuccessful opposition to appeal against sentence of solicitor
- A duty not to tempt witnesses to breach likely confidentiality obligations?
- Solicitor prosecuted for breach of rule in Browne v Dunne
- Offences created by the Legal Profession Act, 2004