Here’s the latest proportionate liability case, from the Supreme Court of Victoria’s Justice Hargreaves: Atkins v Interprac Financial Planning Pty Ltd  VSC 445, decided just today.
- Proportionate liability and arbitrations
- Victorian proportionate liability scheme: transitional provisions
- Proportionate liability in an accountants’ negligence case
- Pagone J hesitates before making consent order striking QC off Victorian roll
- Federal Court Dishes Out Some Serious Proportionate Liability Interpretation