According to VCAT’s website, 60% of cases which were finalised in 2004/2005 took 9 weeks or fewer, and 80% took 12 weeks or fewer. That is an astonishing statistic, and a good one.
- The Bureau de Spank’s obligation not to publish about disciplinary orders until lawyers’ appeal rights are spent
- Justice Kevin Bell appointed VCAT’s President
- Legal Services Commissioner publishes annual report
- Pizer’s Annotated VCAT Act comes into third edition
- Victorian Legal Services Commissioner’s 2006-2007 annual report