Here’s an interesting article on how to do computer forensics in litigation on a small budget. Sometimes, it seems to me that litigation is like weddings. Everybody involved knows everyone else is charging through the nose, and everybody wants their snout in the trough.
- Lawyers’ fees are hot news all of a sudden
- Victorian Supreme Court takes relaxed approach to conditions for validity of no-win no-fee costs agreements
- What is it about ex-telecommunications regulators?
- New Zealand ditches advocates’ immunity; Scotland confirms it
- Megafirm partner who stole to make budget gets his ticket back after long holiday